Founded in London, the UK in 2015, Emotech is the world's first AI company dedicated to exploring proactivity and multimodality in robotics and emotion-inspired AI. 28th Feb this year, Emotech has been selected as the winner of One to Watch award at the inaugural London Business Awards hosted by London & Partners. This award recognises a “rising star” company disrupting the London ecosystem through innovation, fast growth and tipped for future success.
The Emotech arsenal of core technologies has tremendous business value as it allows for bespoke software solutions to AI needs, offering services that blend various machine learning algorithms allowing clients to implement incredible user experiences for their customers. The flagship product Olly, the world’s first robot with personality, is a ground-breaking blend of our software and hardware and a 4-CES-Award-Winner in 2017.
Our monthly event Meet AI is the first comprehensive international platform for AI research and business development, which was founded in London, the UK by Chelsea Chen, Co-Founder of Emotech.
- Processing all supplier invoices and expense reimbursement claims
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organising catering
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
- Prepare purchase orders as requested
- Monitor progress of incidents, highlight delays, raise issues
- Creates agendas and takes meeting notes
- Maintains accurate records for employee holiday requests
- Helping to prepare public-facing PowerPoint presentations and word documents
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Relevant experience of providing secretarial and administrative support to a team gained in a complex environment
- Establishing effective office systems and procedures
- Working in a pressurised environment with conflicting priorities and without supervision
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills to work efficiently
- Passionate about technology products
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic team assistant who is passionate about working at a start-up company, results-based performance and keen to learn a lot.