STRYDE is reinventing seismic. With our fearless attitude and agile delivery, we are approaching big challenges in a way that fosters a culture of innovation. We are looking at the future, and STRYDE will change the way that seismic is done.
Working for STRYDE you can expect:
- An opportunity to disrupt - creative solutions that get the best out of everything
- Pace & Momentum - we are a lightweight organization - each facet of what we do moves quickly; you will need to!
- To do better - the technology we are building has less impact on the environment and is safer for the crews deploying in the field
This role is focused on providing support to the Commercial Leader for all sales related activities, as well as working closely with new and existing customers. Relationship building will be a key part of this role, as well the ability to manage and juggle multiple tasks.
What you will do:
- Proactively follow up on all sales leads
- Develop and manage prospecting process
- Prepare sales presentations & demonstrations
- Support Commercial Leader in Sales calls/presentations
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers
What we’re looking for:
- Highly motivated, nimble, resourceful and passionate individual, committed to achieving goals
- Experience in B2B Enterprise sales
- Proven ability to execute on goals in dynamic, challenging environments
- Ability to acquire in depth technical and product expertise
- Outgoing, selfstarter with outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Well developed planning and organisational skills
This will be an execution focused role, with a high level of autonomy – so we need someone that is used to working off their own initiative as well as someone who can work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.