STRYDE is reinventing seismic. With our fearless attitude and agile delivery, we are approaching big challenges in a way that fosters a culture of innovation. We are looking at the future, and STRYDE will change the way that seismic is done.
Working for STRYDE you can expect:
- An opportunity to disrupt - creative solutions that get the best out of everything
- Pace & Momentum - we are a lightweight organization - each facet of what we do moves quickly; you will need to!
- To do better - the technology we are building has less impact on the environment and is safer for the crews deploying in the field
Focused on the next generation of our product, the Electronics Lead will have ownership over the development of the electronic components of our future product lines. This person will have a level of freedom to design the best and most viable solution – with one eye on our cost and functional performance targets.
What you will do:
- Lead development of bespoke electronics solutions
- Identify existing and emerging technologies for incorporation into new electronics boards
- Design analysis of new solutions to ensure they are fit for purpose – maintaining a close eye on the architectural design during development and delivery
- Continuously review the architecture to take into consideration new requirements
- Design testing strategy for existing and new electronic solutions
- Work closely with Senior Mechanical and Sensor Experts to provide an integrated solution
What we’re looking for:
- Expertise with a wide range of current and emerging electronics technologies – e.g. boards, power and batteries
- Architecture design expertise – ability to see bigger picture
- Commercial acumen – ability to determine not only what the best solution is, but also the most cost-effective
- Understand early stages of the process to take a new board through to mass manufacture (experience in later stages also desirable)
- Ideally, experience within seismic acquisition technology
A start-up environment brings with it a lot of challenges and unknowns, so we are looking for someone who can be a creative problem-solver and be happy to get stuck in to a range of activities. Whilst we are looking for someone who can lead this forward, there is a big aspect of everyone chipping in – so a can-do attitude is critical!