DATA SCIENTIST - COMMERCIAL TEAM
We are looking for a motivated and high-achieving Data Scientist based in London to join a team commercialising the next-generation machine learning technology. This is a full-time placement with significant opportunities for personal development.
We offer an intellectually stimulating environment, work within an interdisciplinary team and an inclusive culture. We are a high-calibre, mission-driven team building a technology that improves our World.
We are on a mission to develop a machine that predicts the global economy in real-time. Our technology helps organisations plan and optimise business outcomes, thus improving efficiency and protecting the environment.
- causaLens wins 'Best Investment in Deeptech'. The scaling round was led by a top deep tech investor (see recent press FT, TechCrunch)
- causaLens in the 100 most disruptive UK companies
- causaLens in the Forbes 'Top 15 Machine Learning Companies to watch in Europe'
- Strong academic record (MEng, MSci, EngD or PhD).
- Demonstrated ability to discover the business potential of novel technologies
- Advanced quantitative skills in machine learning/statistics/mathematics or similar fields
- Ability to apply complex technologies in novel high-value use-cases
- An excellent written and verbal communicator with a high level of business acumen
- Highly capable, self-motivated, collaborative and personable
- High integrity and drive
- Naturally curious and effective problem solver
- Ability to effectively work independently in a fast-moving environment
- Strong coding skills. Preferably in Python
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an exciting role for a smart, creative person with a strong technical background and desire to apply his/her skills in a stimulating commercial environment.
Your work will include:
- Research and evaluation of novel use-cases for the causaLens technology
- Helping shape the future direction of the technology
- Identifying potential customers and proving the value of the technology
- Facilitating the adoption of the technology in new industries
- Helping customers integrate our technology
Successful candidate will have:
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
- Access to guidance, mentorship, and opportunities for turbo-charged professional development, as one of the first team members in the Commercial Team
- Competitive salary
- An employee share option scheme
- A pension scheme
- 32 days paid holiday allowance (incl bank holidays)
- Equipment you need to get the job done (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Opportunities for continued learning and self-development, including courses and book budget
- Conference budget
- Opportunity to publish work and patents
- Work-from-home days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular team outings, pizza Thursdays and annual company retreats
- Fruits, snacks and drinks in the office
- Amazing, fun and inspiring colleagues, always there to support your ideas, growth and enthusiasm. We are an international team passionate about innovation and making a difference
Our interview process consists of a test, intro interview and one on-site visit. We will do our best to transparently communicate the process with the successful candidates.