Who are we?
PayFit is one of the fastest-growing SaaS startups in Europe. With 400 employees and over 4,000 customers in just a few years, PayFit has recently launched in the UK to replicate the success in France, Germany and Spain. Backed by a group of highly-reputable institutional investors, PayFit is revolutionising HR software by automating payroll and simplifying HR management for SMEs.
Our mission is to support the digital transformation of SME's HR through a reliable SaaS solution that offers a unique experience to its users. We leverage our own programming language to tailor our software quickly to each market, so that customers can easily process payslips, request holidays and manage their expenses.
Named the most attractive startup to work for in France by LinkedIn in 2018, we are passionate about our mission, and committed to maintaining a culture that cares deeply about its employees and customers.
Opportunity: build the best payroll solution ever designed in the UK
- You will be in charge of helping build and improve our fantastic product alongside the team
- You will be managing the life cycle of your features from A to Z: gathering user requirements, prototyping and implementation
Within the Product Team, you will be positioned as a vital contributor to the general PayFit growth. The role is unique in that it brings together elements of business strategy and design to tech development. You’ll need to understand customer needs and carefully consider user experience in order to technically build the features that will drive our growth.
You'll be in charge of:
- integrating all UK payroll regulations and contract specificities in our platform with our programming language developed in-house (the JetLang);
- building and developing the UK product in close collaboration with the international teams;
- creating and managing the links between the thousands of variables that make up the intelligence of the system;
- drawing the most efficient and intuitive user experience possible for our customers;
- regularly updating the product according to the evolution of UK payroll regulations;
- and automating processes for integrations with 3rd parties.
This job has been tailored for you if...
• have an computing/engineering/maths degree from a top university
• are passionate about problem-solving
• are extremely rigorous and analytical, with a strong attention to detail
• have strong communication skills: written and verbal
• no previous experience is required
We are meant to work together if...
• you're convinced that PayFit will revolutionise the SaaS HR industry
• you have a positive attitude: highly-motivated, with an ability to be entrepreneurial, creative and intellectually curious
• you are passionate about startups
• you love challenges and exceeding goals
• you are looking to join an incredibly fast-paced environment and learn new skills quickly
What we offer
- The incredible opportunity to join one of the fastest SaaS companies in Europe.
- A competitive salary.
- Our employee benefits include Vitality private insurance, a 50% subsidy of your travel-to-work costs, and daily lunch vouchers.
- 25 days of holidays per year.
- Opportunity to work from home when you need to.
- Plane/train tickets twice a year to work from another PayFit office (from 1 day to 1 week each time).
- A beautiful office with fresh fruit and snacks for the team to enjoy.
- Weekly drinks on our office terrace and regular team events.
*We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Excited to join our incredible adventure? Please send your CV along with a few words to describe yourself and why you would like to join our team.*
1) Initial call with Head of Tech
2) On-site interviews with the Product team at our London office
3) On-site interviews with the UK team at our London office
4) Final interview with one of PayFit's founders
Want to know more about our epic team?
*We are looking for passionate and innovative people who want to build the next big success story with us! Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?*
*Tell us who you are, what you’ve done and what you want to do. We’ll be more than happy to meet you :)*