Local E is a well-funded early stage tech start-up with a clear vision to disrupt the UK’s B2C loyalty market and make it a force for good within local communities. Our goal is simple, connect customers with locally owned restaurants, takeaways and retailers in a community-based deal, offering online rewards to loyal customers and a way forward for local high street businesses to compete and thrive in the world of big tech.
We’ve looking for an ambitious and energetic senior sales executive to join our small entrepreneurial team and help drive our B2B partnerships and expansion across London. Working directly alongside Local E’s CEO and CTO you will be responsible for refining our business partner strategy with direct responsibility for all aspects of developing, engaging and signing up potential partners in the field. Experience dealing with restaurants and takeaways will be a plus as our current strategy focuses on this sector, but ultimately we're looking for a hardworking individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and a dedication towards getting things done.
Responsibilities (To name a few…)
• Identify, develop and secure new B2B partnerships (Restaurants, takeaways, retailers…)
• Provide end to end support to grow and maintain business partner relationships
• Work with senior management to develop the wider business and marketing strategy
• Help software teams to overcome technical issues and provide on the ground data support
• Resourceful problem solver with a persuasive manner
• Comfortable targeting new business partners
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (in person, by phone, and email)
• 2-3 plus years of proven B2B field sales
• Ideally B2B sales experience with restaurants and takeaways
• Right to work in the UK
• Fast career progression and a seat at the management table
• Work alongside a small friendly and entrepreneurial team
• Modern office in the heart of Vauxhall, London
• Flexible work arrangements
• Travel expenses
• Fixed salary with share options
Please forward a few words about yourself as well as your CV if you’re interested in speaking to us.