- Junior position for someone keen to learn a lot
- Fully hands-on, lots of execusion
- Superfast growth curve
- Mentorship and Lean 6 Sigma Training provided
- International team representing 10+ countries
We are looking for sales executives to join ASAP!
The ambition: We have rewritten the rules of lettings in London already, and are already pitching for global accounts in Ireland and Germany. In 2019, we aspire to expand to new cities across UK and Asia. You can be a part of it!
Our customers: are some of the largest landlords in London (who own 500-1000 or more units) and small and mid size letting agencies (we also have a cool product for tenants, with exclusive deals from Uber, Revolut etc.)
Our pitch (to landlords): We find tenants within 5 days!
Our vision (for 2019): To find tenants within 24 hours!
Your potential tasks:
- Onboarding new users (agents) on the platform (Department: operations)
- Looking for new users and reaching out with our sales proposition
- Leading viewings for potential tenants (Department: hospitality)
- Coming up with new ideas for property sales (Department: sales)
...and much more!
- You work towards finding solutions, not problems
- Keen to get in the field and really understand your customer
- You go the extra mile to delight your customers
- You like to help others succeed
- You’ll never give up!
- You’d like to change the way business is done currently
First 3 months: £1000-1250 per month, increased after 3 months and with another increase after 6 months + upcapped commissions
Employee Shares Scheme (to be discussed post 12 months completion)
Fast career progression to leadership: Extensive mentoring from a very strong leadership. Opportunity to be a part of changing an entire industry. Fast promotions (our first employee went from intern to leader and shareholder in two years)
Lean Sigma training and certification: All employees receive LSS training and certification
Please note, we can’t currently provide visas, so we can only offer this opportunity for those with the right to work in the UK.