Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionize the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
As part of our system team, you will be in charge of the whole outdoor automated parking system design and its optimisation. Your mission to ensure consistency between all the sub-systems constituting our global solutions for outdoor automated parking.
- To define and optimise the whole architecture of our system;
- To animate transversal network of product owners, system engineers ensuring everybody is working on the right priorities. Quarterly, you will be in charge of the preparation and animation of our product seminar;
- To complete and keep up to date the functional analysis and all related documents. Keep up to date the system road map in accordance with our clients projects;
- To propose and set up new ideas to improve performance;
- To manage failure analyses at global system level.
- Generalist Engineer background;
- You have at least one experience in the development of system including high issues of software;
- You have experience working on at least one project or system with a major software component (embedded, web, real time...);
- You know how to manage Agile projects;
- You exude natural leadership and know how to promote shared decision-making;
- Professional level of English proficiency.
What We Offer
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job.