Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking operators), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
Within the "Multi robot" team, you will be in charge of contributing to the development of the fleet management software including:
- Setting up a new Fleet Management System, a multi-agent system for dispatching orders to our robots fleet;
- Optimising the movements of our robots taking into account the constraints of the system (prioritisation of tasks, management of traffic lanes...).
We are looking for a passionate and curious person with a high level of expertise in Fleet Management System:
- Bachelor's degree/Master's degree/PhD in operational research;
- Good knowledge in oriented object programming with a strong interest in Go programming;
- Strong skills in data structures and advanced algorithms;
- Knowledge of integration and continuous deployment;
- Experience in mobile robotics;
- Conscious of the importance of the quality of the code;
- English is required;
- Desire to learn and ability to teach;
- Believe in the benefits of open source software and sharing with the community.
What we offer
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job.