Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
Your Missions :
You will be responsible for the robot’s industrialisation and its electric reliability, in order to more quickly increase production. You are the electrical point of contact for both existing and future features of the robot.
Working within the Robot Team, you are in charge of :
- Optimising, ensuring and industrialising the cabling methods;
- Designing, realising and updating the electric pattern;
- Designing, testing and putting into production new robot features (power distribution...);
- Participating in the implementation strategy of a documentation management system and electric patterns;
- Providing a technological viewpoint over the equipment being used.
Your Profile :
- Minimum 5 years' experience in electrical / automotive electronics architecture ;
- Good proficiency in electronic simulation software ;
- Practical knowledge of electrical schematics and electronic board routing ;
- You are attracted by the world of the future and by its innovations and you also have a healthy appetite for new technologies;
- Excellent proficiency in English (both written and spoken) ;
- You have desire to work as a team: at Stanley Robotics, overall success is more important than individual success ;
- You feel comfortable working in the less formal context and flexible work culture of a startup where fun and work thrive together.
What we offer :
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job.