Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
As part of our Robot team, you will be in charge of the robot’s system design and its optimization in the areas of safety, autonomy, availability and cost:
- To define and optimise the system architecture of the robot;
- To complete and keep up to date the functional analysis;
- To propose new ideas to improve performance;
- To manage failure analyses.
- 5+ years’ experience in embedded systems;
- Good knowledge of electrics/ electronics;
- General understanding of mechanics and kinematics;
- General understanding of software architecture;
- Very good analysis skills and rigour;
- Professional level of English proficiency;
- Desire to work as part of a team: the overall success of the group is more important than your individual success;
- Comfortable working in the less formal context of a startup business;
What We Offer
- Fast-paced and flexible environment
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week)
- Meal vouchers
- Private healthcare
- Transportation stipend
- Transparent salary policy
- Stock options (BSPCE)
Tell us why you think you are the right person for this job