Manage product marketing at growing VC backed tech start-up.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to work in a hyper-collaborative and creative environment. The Product Marketing Manager acts as the glue between product, marketing and the end-user. In this role you will be drawing insights from our users and the market to inform what the Product team builds, whilst also taking the Product and effectively getting it to market. You’ll help steer our new proposition through launch and then settle into BAU; working closely with Product to find the right messaging; launching features to the world through multiple channels and then driving awareness and usage using all the tools at your disposal. We’ll expect you to drive product marketing strategy across the company and you’ll have a huge impact on the product that reaches customers.
If you are a passionate Product Marketing Manager and think you have the skills, drive and talent to help us, we’d really like you to get in touch!
Homeshift is a growing tech startup that helps consumers combine must have household services such as energy, internet and insurance into a single subscription, visualised on a home dashboard, to give consumers better value services, faster customer support and a simpler experience. We are venture backed by funds such as Seedcamp and prominent angels who were behind businesses such as Skype, Findaproperty and Prime Location. We’re a small, tight-knit team who are working hard on something we genuinely care about.
- With the Product Lead, embed customer insight into the whole company;
- Define customer segmentation in live markets, commercially and for marketing targeting purposes;
- Drive customer/ user research through interviews, surveys, and any other means, and feeding this into the Product and Marketing teams;
- Having an ever-watchful eye on the market and our competitors, being the go-to on (a) what the market looks like (b) the features the market is trending toward (c) channels used to go to market;
- Develop an understanding and usage of data across marketing; keeping tabs on conversion and ideating how we might increase this;
- Own our content - developing the company TOV, coordinating/ writing compelling and engaging content that conveys the company mission and product narrative;
- Experiment with copy, messages, email, in-app, push, and other mediums to (a) market the product effectively and (b) increase conversion within the funnel.
Experience and skills
- You’ve driven product marketing at a fast-growing company before
- Experience in taking customer insight and embedding into a business, preferably a technology business
- Deep desire to make things better by creating a product that appeals to our target audience/s
- Strong bias to action, thinking smartly at pace is vital
- Able to talk confidently and intelligently about commercial and marketing strategy
- You’re comfortable with metrics and can hold your own with the data to you up
- You understand how consumer-facing products are built and are comfortable working with a technical team
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, equity options scheme and perks
- A senior role in a fast-growing technology startup
- Flexible holidays
- A great working environment where you can make a real impact
- Gym Membership
- Monthly team outings
- Paid Team Volunteering
- Team Breakfasts
- Weekly social tabs
- Paid training or development which benefits your role
- Equity options in our business