Manage social & community at growing VC backed tech start-up.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a talented Social & Community Manager to work in a hyper-collaborative and creative environment. You’ll be a compelling story-teller painting an insightful, impactful, and engaging story for social media and our community around the value proposition of our product. You’ll enjoy a high level of autonomy and make a real impact in positioning, promoting, and protecting our brand and in delivering consistent messages to drive brand awareness and to drive customer acquisition, retention and growth. Our product is already used by thousands of customers, and with your help, we’ll move it into a market-leading position.
If you are a passionate Social & Community Manager and think you have the skills, drive and talent to help us, we’d really like you to get in touch!
Homeshift is a growing tech startup that helps consumers combine must-have household services such as energy, internet and insurance into a single subscription, visualised on a home dashboard, to give consumers better value services, faster customer support and a simpler experience. We are venture-backed by funds such as Seedcamp and prominent angels who were behind businesses such as Skype, Findaproperty and Prime Location. We’re a small, tight-knit team who are working hard on something we genuinely care about.
- Act as the online face of Homeshift
- Develop, plan and execute Homeshift’s social media strategy for all our channels including Twitter and Facebook
- Produce a continuous stream of engaging and informative content to attract, convert and retain customers and community
- Maintain and improve the look and feel of all social media channels ensuring that they reflect the Homeshift brand and tone of voice
- Engage with our community to help Homeshift gain in-depth learnings about who they really are and how we can deliver what they want
- Monitor forums and lead our community engagement in the UK
- Monitor and respond to social queries from the community
- Identify and measure key KPIs and metrics to continuously improve performance and report back to the team
Skills and experiences
- A customer-first mentality; you’re first and foremost interested in people and understanding what makes them tick
- The ability to manage multiple social media accounts across Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and beyond and experience of engaging and growing communities
- Social media creativity – copywriting skills and good eye for design. Bonus points for Sketch / Photoshop experience.
- A strong understanding of the social media landscape and tools
- Exceptional communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and stay organised
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package, equity options scheme and perks
- A senior role in a fast-growing technology startup
- Flexible holidays
- A great working environment where you can make a real impact
- Gym Membership
- Monthly team outings
- Paid Team Volunteering
- Team Breakfasts
- Weekly social tabs
- Paid training or development which benefits your role
- Equity options in our business