Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and ecommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
About the Role
We are looking for a Logistics Project Manager in London who is passionate about last mile delivery, logistics and technology. Your mission will be to design and lead a project to launch a parcel sortation and delivery site in Central London.
- Designing work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Identifying key resources and assign responsibilities
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of the project
- Working closely with stakeholders from operations, tech and fleet management to ensure effective and efficient implementation
- Working closely with site manager during the setup and launch phases of the project
- Meeting financial objectives by forecasting requirements ahead of site launch
- Great compensation package
- Work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours
- Awesome office in a co-working space near Oldstreet
- Food allowance (in value up to £10) and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Wellness program (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or sport class
- Private health care provided by AXA
- Pension took care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
- Annual company offsite – Formentera Island this year!
- Lunchtime sports: 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays and much more!
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Three and a half years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.