Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and ecommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Operations Executive that will help improve Stuart’s courier and service quality in London. In collaboration with the London team, you will help us to onboard and maintain a high quality fleet in London while contributing to driver satisfaction and improving client experience. You will be reporting directly to the London Area Manager.
- Data-driven suggestions on improvements to fleet and service quality in London in both the short-and medium term
- Issue resolution through data-driven analysis and on-the-ground client engagement
- Responsible for reducing the number of new courier-related quality incidents in London, maintaining high fleet satisfaction and improving delivery services as a result
- Project Management & Execution - You will be responsible for owning and driving forward strategic projects, and have the ability to execute in a constantly changing, complex environment
- Communication - to effectively engage directly with peers, couriers as well as clients to support informed decision making
- Cross-functional collaboration with the operations, commercial and customer support to gather feedback on their daily challenges
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep our teams as efficient as possible
- Great compensation package
- Work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours
- Awesome office in a co-working space near Oldstreet
- Food allowance (in value up to £10) and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Wellness program (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or sport class
- Private health care provided by AXA
- Pension took care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
- Annual company offsite – Formentera Island this year!
- Lunchtime sports: 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays and much more!
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Three and a half years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.