We are looking for a Tech Lead / Software Engineer to join our startup.
We are a tech startup with the ambition to be a global internet treasure. Our vision is to use technology to inspire human interaction in real life. eSwapp is a mobile platform powered by Machine Learning, targeting millennials and Generation Z as our main user group.
Our team members come from Google, Danone, Unilever, Goldman Sachs, Yale University, Oxford and Cambridge University..., more importantly, the team have the passion and determination to make eSwapp a global name. We are a London-based company but with the view to expand to Europe and America in the near future.
- One of 14 companies on British government mission to the Netherlands on Artificial Intelligence. Established high-level connections in NL as future EU hub for expansion.
- One of five startups selected from 200 applications globally for ELEVATE, a Machine Learning Accelerator in Austria for future launch in DACH market.
- Pitchfest Cambridge finalist. Approached by investors afterwards and had meetings with two separate groups of UK-based investors. They will potentially co-invest.
- In discussions to launch a B2B version of our software with: Barclays and Barclays Eagle Labs, Places for People, Xing and ghd.
- A combination of strategic vision (such as on our long-term business model), and hands-on work (such as writing/coding apps). Preference for native iOS development or React Native.
- Build our MVP in iOS alongside our software engineer.
- Attend our team meetings or calls, esp. those with a focus on tech, with investors and potential clients in London. We're in the final stage of negotiation with investors.
- Great if you have Machine Learning expertise, but it's not a prerequisite as one of our co-founders is a ML engineer
What you will get:
- Salary (after we successfully raise seed funding)
- Ability to choose either to work from home or potentially at a co-working office in London
- Flexible working: we are outcome driven so as long as you deliver, we are open to different working patterns
- Autonomy to work on your initiatives within our startup, as well as contributing to ongoing projects we have
- Working closely with CEO, who has an MBA and over 15 years experience for multinational companies as well as startups, CTO with expertise in Software Engineering and Machine Learning for Google, and a Business Director formerly at RBS and Goldman Sachs.
Please send covering letter and CV to us. We look forward to hearing from you.