Stanley Robotics is a highly ambitious robotics start-up launched in January 2015. Set to revolutionise the car-parking world with an automated valet service, our robots can move any vehicle. Already seeing strong growth with several key accounts (car parking providers), Stanley Robotics has raised equity from big name investors and is rolling out in 2019 several large-scale projects.
We are based in the centre of Paris, in the 11th arrondissement.
What you will do
You will be involved in developing a suite of tools to automate on-site testing. You will contribute to the front-end development and maintenance of the gateway front end API.
- Build tools to automate parking solution testing (robots, cabins…);
- Maintain front end API gateway;
- Endorse release tests to continuously improve testing tools;
- You will be able to participate in system design and back end development if the testing tools requires it.
- 2-5 years experience full stack development;
- Experience with testing is appreciated;
- Experience with automated system is appreciated;
- Good command of Java or Python and Rest APIs or Vue JS or angular or react...;
- Good communication skills in english & french.
What we offer :
- Fast-paced and flexible environment;
- Possibility of working from home (1 day a week);
- Meal vouchers;
- Private healthcare;
- Transportation stipend;
- Transparent salary policy;
- Stock options (BSPCE).