We’re looking for a Fullstack Developer to join us at Silicon Milkroundabout, the UK’s largest and best-loved tech jobs fair. We’re a small team, so autonomy is a big part of the role. You’d be managing all our digital assets and be the go to person for all things tech related. It's an exciting time to join as we’re also launching in the US this year. So you’d help us scale our tech platforms as we roll out to new cities in the US and beyond.
You’d be responsible for a number of web apps, both internal and external tools to help run our event cycle. This covers everything from job seekers first landing on our site and applying for a ticket - to companies creating profiles, uploading job vacancies and booking their exhibitor stands - to sending out tickets and checking everyone in at the live event. Your role will be a 50:50 split between development and product management, maintaining and developing these systems.
- 3+ years experience as a full-stack developer
- Some of the tech we use: NodeJS (HapiJS), React, Redux, Docker, Postgres, Redis, NGINX, GCP, Metabase
- In depth knowledge of SQL to query our business-intelligence tool (Metabase)
- Clear communication skills, able to manage relationships across different stakeholders, both internal and external
- Can wear multiple hats and work well in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance + time off over Christmas and New Year
- Monthly Socials
- Great office in Shoreditch
- Office hours: 10am - 6pm