Buyapowa is a technology company based in London, with offices in Paris and Vancouver. We operate the leading global refer-a-friend platform, which allows brands and retailers to identify their biggest advocates, then motivates and rewards them for introducing new customers. Plugging seamlessly into an existing website or app, the Buyapowa platform does more than merely ask customers to refer their friends - it incentivises and equips them to share again and again.
Since launching in 2011, Buyapowa has worked with over 100 of the world’s largest brands and retailers, including Sprint, Gap, Vodafone, First Direct, Expedia, Telefonica and BT. Following the acquisition of Canada’s RewardStream in 2018, Buyapowa is well positioned for strong growth in the North American market and beyond.
Globally, we’re a team of 30 employees and we’re growing quickly. We’ve won awards both for our technology and our work with clients. And we’re passionate about what we do - so we like to get things done - but, at the same time, we have fun as a team and thrive off each other’s energy.
We’re now looking to hire a new pivotal member to our fantastic Client Success team:
As Implementation Project Manager your main objective will be to ensure that our client projects are implemented and delivered in a smooth and timely manner.
With our platform being used for diverse campaigns by a growing client base of large brand names this role will demand agility, high levels of organization and the ability to juggle multiple projects at one time. You will also be tasked with developing new processes to ensure smooth scaling as our client volumes increase.
What you will do:
- Overall project management of implementing the Buyapowa platform to multiple clients (30 rolling clients and increasing)
- Become a master and expert of the platform in order to assess and evaluate client requirements
- Creating and managing projects plans, ensuring the platform / campaigns are delivered to agreed scope and timelines
- Co-ordinating the implementation project with Client Success Managers to manage multi-level client relationships through the implementation phase
- Owning and running kick-off sessions
- Managing internal resource to effectively support implementations (Client Success, Tech, Sales)
- Planning and forecasting internal resource requirements from sales pipeline and onwards
- Stay abreast of new platform features and product updates
- Regular summary reporting for Buyapowa leadership team.
- Implementing methodology and best practice for ongoing improvement, development and scaling for the delivery of the platform.
- 5 years’ ++ project management experience, preferably implementing SaaS products
- Experience of enterprise, or broader medium sized client base preferred, UK and international
- Experience or genuine desire to work in a fast paced start-up type environment – a genuine “hands on” attitude, loads of initiative, happy to embrace the often unstructured nature of a start-up
- Experience of managing multiple client projects simultaneously
- Confident managing projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong client facing communications skills – comfortable running meetings, conference calls and smaller workshops – you enjoy building great working
Bonus points for:
- Project Management qualifications
- Educated to a degree level
- Proficiency in 1 or more European languages (French, German & Spanish)
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll be part of a small, competent and highly ambitious team
- You will own initiatives and have the autonomy to execute your plan
- Be part of a rapidly growing business expanding internationally
- A Perks@Work account for significant discounts on products, experiences and things like gym membership
- Excellent tax-efficient equity scheme