Palazzo Law Boutique is a start-up boutique Italian law firm established in London and Milan that specializes in international law, with a strong focus on the Italian market.
We are looking for an ambitious Italian speaking Legal intern or paralegal to join our young, dynamic, and ambitious team.
The role will involve
- Legal Writing/Letters both in English and Italian
- Legal Research
- Legal translations
- Preparing report
- Contact with the Italian authorities
- Responding to new client enquiries
- General admin
- Writing up legal articles
Training will be provided regularly
- Italian law degree
- Proficient legal writing skills
- Ability to use case management software.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- A genuine interest in law and developing legal skills.
- Italian and English are the working languages; an excellent knowledge of English (oral and written) is required;
- Previous work experience at a law firm is essential;
- Computer literate - MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word,...)
- Ability to analyze and manage complex situations.
- Collaborative and accountable.
- Flexible and proactive; willing to learn and motivated.
- Expenses Paid only
- Immediate availability
- Location: London
Following the internship, there is scope for a permanent position.