Out There is a new business directory app recently launched on both iOS and Android devices. Out There currently has its MVP in the market and is gaining traction from both business and customer users with great feedback.
For businesses; Out There allows local businesses and trades people to get regular local leads, provides an easy way to contact potential customers, makes it simple to quote jobs and soon it will facilitate a secure booking and payments system.
For customers; Out There has all their local tradespeople and businesses in one place. It allows customers to review businesses so they know they are trusted, it also enables the customer to post their own job requirements so that traders and businesses can approach them on the app. Out There’s future plans will enable all contact, quotations, booking & payment all to be done through the app so the customer can feel secure in their choice.
To create a platform that facilitates business growth by making both companies and their consumers easily accessible.
The Role We’re looking for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who’s skilled with:
● Software & system architecture
● Product UX / UI choices
● Code quality & development process
● Product roadmap and feature development
● Security and scalability
● Business acumen & customer empathy
● Overall development and maintenance of the app
● Out There is a startup tech company so you need to be willing to get your hands dirty
and go the extra mile at first and be dedicated and passionate about your role in the
● Passionate about Out There’s mission and vision and experience building and
scaling a technology start up.
● The ability to explain technical requirements to non-technical people and vice versa.
Passionate about new technological developments within the industry.
● Happy to speak at events and push Out There further out into the open source tech
As the business grows, the role will evolve to become more managerial. Out There is preferably looking for a CTO living in the UK so we can have regular progress meetings. But, we are open minded to hiring from anywhere in the world.
Now is a fantastic time to join Out There, we’re young we’re hungry and we’re just getting started! We have recently closed our first round of investment and we are now in the process of securing a further round.