Pilango Cider is an award winning Craft Cider Brand, Shop and venue in Fulham, London. We are looking for someone to help out as a good all-rounder, able to get stuck into what ever needs fixing. This could be anything from orgainising events, working in shop/ bar, working on social media, marketing, working up documents and spreadsheets to tidying up, and the less exciting parts of business they dont show on the TV shows. You will be working with our founder, and assisting them in whatever needs doing. Attitude is everything. You CAN fix this problem, whatever the problem is, because thats you, and thats what you do. You will be our fixer. You fix things. You will be open to share your ideas, but also open to considering the ideas of others, and willing to compromise where needed.
- Passionate about artisan drinks and good food
- Have an understanding of exceptional guest service, clear communications skills and ability to build a rapport with guests
- Fun and Friendly with a hard-working attitude
- Be able to maintain a safe, hygienic working environment and to be tidy, organised and personable.
- Excited to have the opportunity to sell our Pilango Brand products externally
- Willing to work evenings & weekends, as well as mornings
- Must be 18+.
- Ideally holding a personal license (although applicants without will still be considered)
- Excellent at working in a both fast and slow paced environments, as well as independently and in a team.
- Super approachable, with exceptional communication skills
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel, Office & Powerpoint
- Able to take responsibility for stock control, merchandising and Health and Safety.
- Competent in use of Social Media and how to use this in Marketing
- Able to analyse/ review Sales figures and use these to report to team members regarding performance
- A good self starter
- Up for learning, either taught or researching
- Previous experience in craft beer bars, bottle shops or wine bars welcome.
Initially role will be freelance, but open to discussing future opportunities for the right candidate.