HeyCar - Lead Front End Developerheycar was born from a simple question: ‘How do we make buying a used car simple?’
The answer? By combining a best-in-class user experience with the most trusted and reputable dealerships across the UK to universally raise the bar on used car buying.
Having launched in the middle of August, we’re a small and nimble team looking for the right people to join our rocketship. If joining a brand of tomorrow at the very start of the journey excites you then read on…
What will you be doing?
- Collaborating with developers and designers to build a product that delivers an empowering user experience
- Working with TypeScript, React, Redux and other tools and tech as you see fit
- Implementing scalable and maintainable front end services
- Sharing technical solutions through design reviews, pair programming and code reviews
- Collaborating with peers in design, product, sales and marketing to build a great business from scratch
- Helping to hire, mentor and grow a team of enthusiastic developers as the start-up scales
What are we looking for?
- Experience with various testing, debugging and automation techniques
- Someone who cares about performance and accessibility
- Someone who will set a high bar for user experience quality
- Analytical skills - a love for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Enthusiasm for CI/CD
- An appreciation for design, and a collaborative approach to working within a team and sharing ideas
How you match
- User Interface Design
- Front-end Development
- Technical Leadership