Business Development Manager - 360 Sales role generating new clients through face to face meetings/online demo’s with additional retention accountabilities
Google will tell you Datscha is “the leading software service to find and validate off-market commercial property opportunities.” That’s pretty spot-on. What it doesn’t tell you is that we’re an established Scandinavian brand, backed by Stronghold, one of the largest real estate companies in the Nordics. In London, however, we get to operate like a start-up.
Currently a team of 15 we have ambitious plans to double our headcount by the end of 2019. We have an industry leading SaaS platform within an extensive target market, and some of the biggest names in commercial property already on board (CBRE, Savills and JLL to name a few). We launched in the UK at the start of 2016 and are now looking to develop market share in the commercial property industry by continuing the rapid growth of our sales team with smart and successful individuals.
How would you contribute?
If you have strict KPI’s, are micromanaged and want a role with full autonomy your contribution here could make all the difference. This is a commercial role within a collaborative team. We’re here to develop our business. We trust our colleagues to do well, and for you that means selling the solution within the commercial property industry with particular focus on Agents, Developers and Investors. You’ll be adept at applying a consultative sales approach and educating clients on the benefits of the solution. You’ll help them to see Datscha as an extension of their team.
What's in it for you:
- The chance to work in a fast growing Swedish PropTech company
- The opportunity to own your own book of customers
- To be able to really put your mark on a ‘Start-up’ in London
- Be rewarded for your hard work with an uncapped commission structure
What we value:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- You’re bold - no fear of picking up the phone and hunting your own leads
- Booking meetings
- Excellent relationship-building skills with senior stakeholders
- An interest in property and/or data
- Translating technical speak into a language our clients can understand
- Curiosity to learn – training will be provided but a quick learner is an advantage
What we offer:
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Social events
- Our epic roof terrace in Fitzrovia, London
- Summer/Winter Conference – Palma 2019 (Prague 2018)
- Laptop and iPhone
- More coming soon – maybe you can help us define some!