Junior UI Designer
Legl is a brand new SaaS platform for lawyers. Building on our flagship product, CrowdJustice, we're on a mission to make providing and using legal services simpler for everyone. We’ve already shown that we can change the way people pay for legal services, and make it easier for consumers to access the law and tell their legal story. We’ve won awards ranging from Best Tech Product (the Lawyer 2019) to Legal Innovator of the Year (Financial Times, 2018).
Now we’re focusing on the lawyer side of our marketplace.
About the role:
Working alongside our UX designer, you’ll follow the atomic design principles to help us build out our new design system. You’ll support the design team by producing, managing and uploading assets for our design system and UI kits.
- You have a degree or equivalent qualification, and a strong portfolio demonstrating an understanding of design, design narrative, typography, colour, photography, and, most importantly, your UI/Visual and technical knowledge.
- You’re comfortable presenting your work to and getting constructive feedback from our team.
- You’re up to date on current design trends and are constantly experimenting with the latest developments in visual design.
- You’re always striving to be a pioneer of new techniques and products.
- Experience/knowledge of atomic design principles and design systems
- Proficient with Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, principle (and/or any interaction design tool)
- Practical UI experience/knowledge
- An understanding of the technical constraints and requirements of digital products when designing visual assets and interfaces
- Exceptional attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.