Senior UI/UX Designer
heycar was born from a simple question: ‘How do we make buying a used car simple?’ The answer? By combining a best-in-class user experience with the most trusted and reputable dealerships across the UK to universally raise the bar on used car buying.
Having launched in the middle of August, we’re a small and nimble team looking for the right people to join our rocketship. If joining a brand of tomorrow at the very start of the journey excites you then read on…
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you are based in London, and you will set the user experience across all platforms. You will get to exercise your advanced prototyping skills and entrepreneurial spirit to bring a radical change to innovate the industry.
- Create compelling experiences and interactions for both consumer products and enterprise solutions to drive business results
- Visualise front-end prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and test ideas
- Conduct user research and provide recommendations in both written and visual format
- Set expectations and estimate time and delivery of UX/UI components with an agile mindset
- Apply appropriate UI design patterns and components to the right product
- Document pattern libraries and style guide
- 2+ years of experience in designing UX and UI for both desktop and mobile applications
- Outstanding portfolio of prior work that demonstrates strong user-centered as well as visual design capabilities across a range of different projects
- Deep knowledge of visual design theory (e.g., typography, color theory, composition, iconography, etc.) and excellent analog visual communication skills (e.g., sketching)
- Advanced prototyping skills with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks), inVision and Sketch
- Entrepreneurial interest and business sense
- Expert understanding of information architecture, workflows, concept development and interaction design
- Experience in translating user research and usability test findings into iterative product solutions
- Experience working in agile and lean environments
If you’re ready to leave your design day-job and build an empire with a fun loving, high-performing group of professionals – we want to hear from you.