STRYDE is reinventing seismic. With our fearless attitude and agile delivery, we are approaching big challenges in a way that fosters a culture of innovation. We are looking at the future, and STRYDE will change the way that seismic is done.
Working for STRYDE you can expect:
- An opportunity to disrupt - creative solutions that get the best out of everything
- Pace & Momentum - we are a lightweight organization - each facet of what we do moves quickly; you will need to!
- To do better - the technology we are building has less impact on the environment and is safer for the crews deploying in the field
You will act as the authority on the development of existing and new sensors related to the product line – including leading sensor packages for new products. Working closely with both customers and internal teams, you will act as the link between what the customer wants and what is being built by the internal teams. We will be looking to kick off R&D work quickly, and this person will be heavily involved in developing our Sensor capability further.
What you will do:
- Act as the authority for all Sensor related issues
- Lead design, development and test of new sensor technologies for seismic uses
- Work closely with customers and internal teams to characterise how the sensors perform and what limitations they may have
- Act as the bridge between electronics, data and the sensor to make sure the quality and integrity of the data is there
Who we’re looking for:
- Deep understanding of different sensor technologies in the seismic domain
- Exceptional communication skills, with ability to talk to people across all levels – including people who may not have a deep technical understanding
- Someone who can help drive the product to the next level through R&D
- An innovator – someone who likes to invent new sensor packages
- Electronics engineering background required
Our Sensor technology is key to the success of our product, so we would expect this person to use their experience to move Stryde to the next level. Given our plans to expand the product line – there is a lot of opportunity to influence the next phase, so if you are looking to make a difference then this could be a great role for you.
NB: This role can also be based in Oslo.