Five AI is a European leader developing software for self-driving vehicles.
We're taking on one of the greatest engineering challenges and research topics of our time.
We're bringing together the best minds in AI, engineering and mobility to deliver a fully autonomous shared transport service for Europe's cities. The benefits will be vast and wide-ranging.
We're a well-funded energetic group of creative problem-solvers and practical doers from a range of backgrounds in areas such as motorsport, robotics, machine learning, computer vision, control engineering, software assurance, simulation and verification. Every one of us has the opportunity to outsize influence on the future of technology.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, driven people who care about the craft of building high-quality software, and have experience that will accelerate our growth and support us flourishing in this ambitious and challenging landscape. If you think you may fit the bill, please let us know. We would love to hear from you!
What will you do
- Join the European leader bringing autonomous vehicles to market and help us teach the car how to drive
- Benefit from working closely with our founders who have previously built and run successful tech companies through to exit
- Have an immediate impact on a smart, growing, low-ego multi-cultural team
- Grow with us as we scale up whilst delivering meaningful work that really matters
- Enjoy a competitive salary package, BUPA medical care and stock options
Closing date: 16 September 2019
At FiveAI, we are an equal opportunity employer who genuinely values diversity in our team as we build a product for all of society to enjoy.