At WeGift, we’re on a mission to completely reinvent rewards by delivering open value, real time digital gift, on demand. So far, we have built a unique and trusted product and work with many of the world’s leading gift card brands (like Amazon, Nike and Uber) and corporate partners (like Perkbox, Vouchercodes.co.uk and Coinbase).
We recognise that building a world class business requires a world class effort, so we make sure that each team member is appreciated for the unique value and skills they bring. We are driven by the knowledge that there are still millions of businesses and consumers (in a £600 billion industry!) that we can help. If you’re looking for an environment that will inspire you to dream bigger, work harder and make a difference every day, you’re in the right place.
We’re on a hunt for a Graphic Designer to support our commercial activities by communicating the benefits of our product through a beautiful, engaging and simple visual language and design . In this role you will utilise your skills to ensure that our designs help our commercial teams reach their commercial objectives and consistently deliver against tight deadlines.
On a day-to-day basis you will:
- Create innovative designs for our, decks, emails and all other promotional materials
- Explain complex technical ideas and systems through elegant, intuitive and beautiful visual designs.
- Highly motivated, organised and efficient – capable of working on multiple projects from the briefing stage through to completion within set time frames
- Have the ability to work within brand guidelines, as well as the ability to interpret said guidelines.
- Ability to produce a consistent high level of work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
What we are looking for:
- Broad portfolio showing a range of design styles across print, digital and web
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Fundamentals of MS Excel, UI/UX design, photography, and video editing/exporting
- An active interest in latest design and print trends
- Experience in the SaaS tech sector
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint across PC and Mac platforms.
- Digital experience - basic knowledge of wire framing and production of digital assets
- A desire to work in a small collaborative team
- Great organisational and time-management skills
Take a look under the hood of life at WeGift from our employees perspective. This handbook [https://bit.ly/2PluGyG] built using Notion.so is what we use to navigate both the serene and choppy waters when needed.
- Participation in the Employee Options pool so you get to own a piece of WeGift.
- Pension scheme (3% contribution)
- Staff perks with WeGift brands - discounts of up to 12% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Flexible hours and work from home when needed - yes, yes everyone says this but we do.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday + bank holidays (we’re not too descriptive about holidays so if you need more time off then just ask).
- WeRecognise, where we shine the spotlight on exceptional employees every month who in turn get a £200 award in the eGift card of their choice.
- Personal development budget - well actually there is no budget as we don’t believe in putting a cap on learning new things.
- Generous maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your new bundle of joy.
- Cycle to work scheme - save some £££ on buying a bike
- Fully licensed as a tier 2 sponsor + relocation packages to help you get settled in.
- Brand new WeWork office based in Monument, London or an uber cool Central Working space in Cambridge.
- Catered team lunches every two weeks minimum.
- Monthly team socials (Escape Rooms, Karaoke - everyone gets a chance to choose what this looks like)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.