DigitalBridge is seeking a lead for the AI/Machine Learning team to lead the company’s research and development efforts. At DigitalBridge, we are developing a platform that guides consumers in developing beautiful living spaces, no matter how little design experience they have. We are using cutting-edge computer vision and machine learning technology to enhance our software and make it as smart as possible. We are active in the area of recommendation systems, optimisation for layout planning and computer vision for scene understanding.
The role includes a mixture of people management and tech lead responsibilities. We are looking for someone who has experience managing small teams in a fast-paced environment. At the same time, we are looking for someone who has deep technical knowledge of machine learning and computer vision techniques and is able to give direction as well as guidance.
What does the opportunity look like day-to-day?
- Align the business’s R&D efforts with business and product objectives.
- Management of the research team to define and deliver research objectives.
- Deliver robust, working technology that solves computer vision and machine learning problems.
- Represent the company’s technological development to external clients and the public.
What you will bring to the team:
- PhD in an area related to computer vision and machine learning.
- Proven background in developing and productising robust solutions to computer vision and machine learning problems.
- Deep knowledge in deep learning and convolutional neural networks.
- Some experience in leading a machine learning/computer vision team.
- Some experience with Python and/or C++.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A positive attitude, self-motivation and strive to improve constantly.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience in presenting your work to a large audience.
- Experience in writing patents and scientific papers.