Comparibet.com was founded in 2018 as an online community for bettors to share and compare their screenshotted bets for the big matches ahead. The concept stemmed from a lack of trustworthy online tipsters, as well as poor marketing overall of slip sharing on social networks.
The Founder (ex-Uber) has exceptional experience in marketing and operations, and requires a Technical Co-Founder to come on board and help take the concept into the next phase.
Phase two aims to bring in analytics to the mix - building a pay mode that will offer a rich amount of statistics to help keep bettors informed. We are also looking to engage with bookmakers to offer bets to new and existing users. Both areas will drive significant traffic and get this concept moving.
We need to give users a reason to come to the site, and so the three most important (but not limited to) areas a Technical Co-Founder would work on are:
- Building a robust pay mode that users will adore for the stats (think form tables, previous meetings between teams etc)
- Implementing the functionality for our affiliate links to create another (smaller) revenue stream
- Developing the user account section
- Bringing outstanding ideas to the table in terms of other premium features
Who does this opportunity suit?
- Experienced web developer and product guru with back and front end, UX, UI experience
- A sports minded person - needs to have knowledge and passion for sport, and a love of Football is essential
- London-based to work with the Founder in person
- Startup experience preferable
- Someone who can move quickly to keep up with the flow of ideas and can execute fast