A bit about us.
At Butternut, we put the food back into dog food. We believe dogs deserve to eat the healthiest, most natural and tastiest food with none of the nasties. That’s why we make freshly prepared dog food. Cooked like you would at home. Delivered in perfect portions.
We want to change the pet food industry for the better by helping dogs live healthier, happier and longer lives. We have come a long way since our co-founders (Kevin & David) hand-delivered the first Butternut Box.
Who we are looking for.
We wouldn’t be where we are today without our team of Brand Ambassadors. They travel all over the country to spread the delicious story of Butternut Box. As we continue to grow as a company, we want to be able to speak to more and more people about our food. That’s where you come in. We are on the hunt for a dedicated and determined recruiter to help us build our Brand Ambassador team.
A bit about the role.
At the moment, we have teams in London, Manchester and Bristol. On average, we attend about 70 different events in one month. These events can range from dog shows to food fairs and even yoga festivals.
In order to ensure we have the best teams at these events, we need to consistently recruit, train and develop new Brand Ambassadors.
We also have Brand Ambassadors who work in-house on our call team. This role will involve recruiting for these positions too.
In this role, you can expect to:
- Manage the full interview process from sourcing to screening, coordinating interviews and closing candidates.
- Making sure all candidates have a fantastic experience with Butternut Box, from initial outreach to joining the team.
- Find innovative ways to source new Brand Ambassadors.
- Build solid relationships with the current Brand Ambassadors and encourage referrals.
- Organise fortnightly training sessions for new Brand Ambassadors.
- Track your own budget and assess where resources should be spent.
- Arrange and execute fun and engaging monthly team-building activities.
A bit about you.
- Previous recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment (1-2 years).
- Hungry for a challenge. Not afraid of the grind.
- Engaging and personable.
- Passionate about Butternut & meeting new people.
- Target driven and results focused.
- Well organised and detail orientated.
- Full of ideas.
- Pro-active, entrepreneurial 'can do’ attitude.
- Experience recruiting salespeople in-house at a start-up is a plus.
- Obsessed with dogs!
What we can offer.
- Competitive salary and new Macbook pro.
- 24 days holiday per year.
- A dedicated office in a co-working space in White City.
- Bi-weekly ‘lunch & learns’
- Friday beers, monthly socials, and quarterly off-site events.
- Dogs. (Chambo, Lexie, Bella, Willow & Pugwash to name a few)
There’s no deadline for applications for this role, at Butternut we’ll always wait until we’ve found the perfect person