Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. We’ve taken something complicated and made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website and your international transfer is made – to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries and we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard bit, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators and payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown on average by 50% year on year and is now processing over £3bn of remittances on an annualised basis. We have raised c.$200 million in funding, currently employ over 750 employees and have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong and other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products and services for our customers.
Changing the world isn’t easy – so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, and have the drive to make them happen. You can learn more about our culture and how we work by watching this video on our Careers page
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced in-house Tech recruiter who has good experience of recruiting in the Technology Space The successful Tech Recruiter will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced business environment. You will be recruiting across a selection of technical specialities with the Tech and Product Business Units. You will be working across multiple teams and departments, sourcing the best talent to match the requirements outlined by Senior Stakeholders
As a Tech Recruiter, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand requirements
- Advertising roles internally and externally on relevant job boards
- Screening Cv’s and Selection candidate's
- Sitting in and assisting with face-to-face interviews
- Providing thorough feedback to candidates
- Direct sourcing
- Social media and creative methods
- Ensuring a positive Candidate experience
- Stakeholder management
- Work closely with HR peers such as HRBP’s and HR Co-Ordinator’s
- PSL management
- Reduce time and cost to fill
- Offering and closing candidates
Summary of required experience & attributes
- Previous in-house experience across tech areas
- Previous agency recruitment background
- Strong stakeholder management
- ATS (Greenhouse highly desirable)
- Comfortable with ambiguity and ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Hands on approach
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Takes ownership
- Customer focused
Start Date: ASAP
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical and dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Free breakfast and fruit every day and Friday ‘afternoon tea’ drinks and nibbles.
- No formal dress code.