Homeppl is on a mission to give people fairer access to financial and property related products with their true creditworthiness.
We are a Barclays Techstars company, a group of ambitious, international, and passionate individuals. We are from 24 nationalities and speak over 17 languages!
We are scaling up, and are looking for an Operations Manager to join the team.
Ideally, you have years of experience in operations and managing teams at a B2B or B2B2C startups. You're looking to be challenged, take on more responsibilities, and grow into a senior level management role.
*Take part in recruitment, selection and training processes as necessary;
*Set the strategy / Objective for the team aligned with the overall company ambitions;
*Set the appropriate KPIs and metrics the team should follow to achieve the goals you set;
*Monitor, train and support the team to achieve the goals that you will set;
*Innovate wherever and whenever possible, always be on the lookout to find better, more efficient ways of operating;
*Be close to all your team members to understand their needs, demands, and pains to provide them the best environment for them to thrive.
*Create your own modelling and monitoring procedures to monitor, analyse, control and make informed decisions.
*Engage with all stakeholders (users, clients, other teams) to build a superior product experience;
*Log and report all product feedback to the relevant team and take part in product testing.
*People’s Person: enjoy interacting with people, can be patient and genuinely wants to help both on a professional basis and on an individual basis. As well as a tremendous public speaker and a compelling story teller who can influence people.
*Data driven: use data and data tools to monitor, control and improve operational efficiency by identifying and establishing key objectives and using KPIs to manage and improve team performance.
*Problem Solver: solve business and operational challenges, and identify potential solutions. Can analyse, create, monitor and maintain operational processes and procedures;
*Leader: Intrinsically motivated and passionate about your contribution, and naturally inspire your colleagues;
*Empathetic: Demonstrates empathy, but is sceptical and can be critical when assessing potential fraud;
*Perfectionist (Attention to detail): Will not let anything slip and have an oversight allowing things to fall in the cracks;
*Multitasker: Natural multitasker with a keen ability to switch between projects and priorities. Prioritise effectively, multi-task and work independently and manage your time well;
*Embrace chaos: Feels comfortable in a somewhat chaotic and fast paced environment;
*Adaptable: have the ability to think and make decisions quickly as circumstances require and priorities change;
*Reliable: Always on time, available, and able to keep up with tasks in a timely manner.
* BA or BSc [MSc / MBA preferred] from a top university;
* A solid understanding of the UK Rental Market and Fintech. Extra points for a background in Fraud Detection or Due diligence;
* 2-5 years of experience in Operations and as an Operations Manager in a high growth tech company / fast paced environment;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Experience in coaching, mentoring, and performance managing people - at Homeppl our people are Rock Stars and we want to nurture and develop our people to succeed;
* Proficiency in G-suite and its usual productivity tools (Sheets, Slides, Docs), as well as knowledge in Intercom, Slack, Confluence, Jira, Gitlab, Google Analytics.
- Work at Rise in the heart of Shoreditch, London
- Be part of a vibrant, dynamic, and creative entrepreneurial environment
- Beer on tap, pizza, and ping-pong every week!
- Free yoga and deals on fitness classes
- Kitchen full of stocked fruit and snack cupboard
- Team lunch every week!
Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this role.