Who we are:
Verisart is a VC funded digital certification platform applying blockchain technology to transform the arts and collectibles market. We believe in giving people the power to run real time verification of provenance and new ways to store and transfer value. We’re building a decentralized title registry and exploring new types of ownership and methods of cultural participation.
What we’re looking for:
We’re currently seeking a React Frontend Engineer to take a leading role in developing the Verisart platform, joining our team in the heart of Mayfair, London.
- Taking a leading role in architectural design of the front-end.
- Developing new service while incrementally improving the system’s current features
- Applying testing principles and liaise with QA engineers to track and improve product robustness
- Supporting the ongoing refactoring and improvement of the codebase
- Working within an agile methodology, driven by weekly sprints
- Supporting the business team by providing valuable input on the development roadmap for the product
Minimum qualifications, experience and skills:
- 2+ years experience with React / Redux
- Extensive experience with automated testing (Jest, Enzyme)
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs in production
- 5+ years experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience designing and implementing SPA/Flux frontend architectures
- Experience with cloud technologies (Heroku, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Experience with frontend build process (Webpack, Babel, Typescript etc)
- Experience building well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code
- Interest in Blockchain, Bitcoin and Ethereum
Desired qualifications, experience and skills:
- Experience with Redux Saga, Reselect, Styled Components, ImmutableJS
- Experience with NodeJS/React Server Side Rendering
- Experience in security and cryptography is an asset
- Experience with DevOps (build automation, Docker, CI/CD, alerting, monitoring)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and stock options with opportunity to shape the use of blockchain technology for the art & collectibles market.
- Beautiful, bright workspace in Mayfair, London with good transport links
- Immediate start date