There are a hundred and one ways to pay someone you know – but how do you pay someone you don’t know? That’s where Shieldpay comes in. At Shieldpay, we’re created a secure way to pay anyone, anywhere with total confidence.
Our patent pending technology protects both buyer and seller in any transaction by verifying the identity of both parties. The money is then held securely in digital escrow – we call it the Shieldpay vault - and only released when both sides agree they’re happy.
Since launching in 2016, we’ve signed a global partnership with Visa, and our product and client base have grown quickly thanks to the hard work of our close-knit team.
What it’s like to work for Shieldpay
We’re an energetic and passionate team that lives by our core values - PRIDE in our work and each other; Professionalism, Respect, Integrity, Dependability, Excellence. Our mission is to eliminate payment fraud forever and to look after the most important transactions of people’s lives.
So, if you’re excited about changing the world of payments and you thrive in a results-oriented environment that gives you an opportunity to innovate and lead – we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing social platforms, such as Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, including content creation, content management and uploading and schedule posts as well as reporting against performance
- Content creation, upload and schedule posts for Shieldpay blog and email newsletters
- Assist in creating digital assets for use across Email, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, working alongside our design team to support brand and lead gen campaigns
- Community management across all channels and social platforms
- Support in executing Partner marketing campaigns to educate Shieldpay users on partner sites
- Support in executing lead gen campaigns to build out pipeline for new business and partner opportunities
- Support in executing Shieldpay email marketing campaigns to nurture and cross-sell existing Shieldpay users
- Event planning for key industry events – including working with the design team to develop all relevant marketing collateral, such as stand design, flyers, branded merchandise and data capture opportunities
- Research and apply to suitable industry awards to build reputation and drive awareness
- Reporting and analysis on PR and marketing campaigns
- Competitive analysis and general market research
You should apply if you have:
- Proven commercial experience
- A degree in business, marketing, sales or any related field
- An energetic and creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, and are an enthusiastic team player with a positive and can-do-attitude, and
- You are self-motivated, results driven and able to prioritise own workloads efficiently; effectively prioritising projects according to tight deadlines
The perks of the job include:
A vibrant working environment within a friendly and social team, along with some great benefits:
- Influence decisions on market strategy, platform strategy, and implement innovative technology solutions.
- Operate to effect change in the global FinTech ecosystem.
- Develop new innovations that can further foster idea generation for digital payments solutions.
- Work with smart, ambitious colleagues in a supportive team environment.
- Be a part of a working environment that values excellence.
- 25 days’ holidays + bank holidays
- Office in the heart of London
A few important things we’d like you to know:
- Any information you provide is confidential and will only be viewed by our People & Talent Officers in an effort to fill open positions.
- Please note that Shieldpay won’t accept unsolicited approaches or speculative CVs, nor will Shieldpay be responsible for any related fees, from Third Party Firms who are not preferred suppliers.
- The firm invites all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities.
- As part of our regulatory requirements, we need to run background checks on all new hires. This may include Criminal and Check checks – please let us know you have any issues with this.
- At Shieldpay, we’re all about creating a diverse and inclusive place to work, so we want to be sure the recruitment process is accessible to everyone. If you need anything throughout the process, we’ll be happy to accommodate you. Maybe you live overseas, and you want to meet us over Skype - just let us know and we’ll make it work.