Are you looking for an adventure in an international startup?
Are you a software developer?
Are you passionate about sharing your knowledge of coding?
Wild Code School is a European network of campuses offering short training programs to learn in-demand digital skills through a blended learning approach. We train digital professionals to adapt to changing work situations and environments. We have trained more than 1,000 web developers since Wild Code School was founded in France in 2014.
We are seeking a part-time Web Development Instructor to join our growing team in London. The Instructor will be on campus two days a week alongside the Campus Manager and the students.
The Essence of the Job
- Prepare workshops, courses and dojos for the training, present learning material
- Guide students through the development of client-projects and ensure quality of the projects
- Improve Wild Code School teaching material and content (quests, videos, etc.)
- Inspire students to build technical and soft skills, share your passion for coding
- Work closely with the Lead Instructor and Campus Manager on the employability of the students
- Help the Campus Manager in finding guest speakers for the training course
- Represent the school in developer professionals communities and events (hackathons, meetups, etc.)
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Excited about sharing knowledge and teaching approaches
- Participation in open source projects, meetups and other events related to the developer community
- Efficient use of tools and methods to adapt to the ever-changing technologies
- Fluent in English
Starting: October 2019
Interested? Send a CV & GitHub account with your application