Join one of Europe’s leading Fintech startups
At iwoca we believe finance should make life easier, not harder, for small businesses. When small businesses go to traditional lenders they are forced to deal with long waits, absurdly rigid criteria, and impersonal bureaucracies. We believe small businesses deserve a financing service that strips out the hassle; that gets to know each customer’s needs; that generates opportunities instead of problems. iwoca is finance, custom-built to expand possibilities for small business.
We’re looking for new sales agents to join our direct sales team who can qualify leads in a fast paced and highly demanding working environment.
This role requires someone that has ambition, excellent listening skills and unparalleled resilience. Each call is unique and requires focus and independent thinking. How you decipher information that you pass on to our senior agents will make a significant difference in hitting your KPIs. If you are successful, the opportunities to progress within the company are endless.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Make outbound calls and represent the company in a highly professional manner at all times.
- Identify and qualify leads who have told you they have a need for finance.
- Successfully arrange appointments for our Business Development Team - the team who sign-up up prospects who have a need for business finance.
- Go above and beyond to hit and exceed your KPIs to enable us to exceed growth targets.
- Follow up on lead generation campaigns and providing feedback on these campaigns to improve their effectiveness.
- Use Social Selling tools & techniques.
- Demonstrate high-level knowledge of iwoca to communicate the value proposition in a precise and compelling way.
We look for people that are smart, humble, motivated and who are always looking to improve. Ideally, you’ll have:
- Previous sales experience and a very competitive spirit
- A confident worker that also thrives in a strong, ambitious team environment
- You are motivated and results-oriented and get excited from achieving and smashing targets
- You are excited about working in the finance industry and with small business customers
- You appreciate feedback and regularly look for ways to outdo yourself and your performance
- Outstanding tone of voice on the phone and a resilient nature
- Solid time management and multitasking skills
- You shine in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- You can simplify and explain complex products in a way that customers with little experience in commercial financing can easily understand
Desired (but not essential):
- Experience within a fintech or comparable industry
- An understanding of the challenges small businesses face
- Understanding of different financial products
You will always have a say in the business and have the opportunity to really make a difference. We help all our employees become top performers and reward everyone in numerous different ways. Everyone at iwoca is smart, humble and motivated to do a good job so you are bound to love working here.
What’s life like as an iwocan?
We all enjoy:
- A lovely office in central London, right by Tottenham Court Road
- Two company retreats a year (in places like the French Alps or Spanish seaside)
- Pool, ping pong, foosball tables and tournaments and yoga
- An ever-growing number of clubs including climbing, chess, football and boxing
- Plenty of drinks and snacks in our office kitchen
- A paid volunteering day each year, for you to support your chosen charity
Just for you:
- Medical insurance from Vitality, including discounted gym membership
- Stock options
- Enhanced maternity and shared parental leave
- A workplace nursery tax benefit scheme
- 25 days holiday per year and an extra day off on your birthday
- Extra leave if you want to travel or study
- Special celebrations for anniversaries and long service including sabbatical
- Flexible working
- Cycle-to-work scheme
And to make sure we all keep learning, we offer:
- Tickets to tech conferences across Europe
- Company-wide talks with internal and external speakers
- A calendar of meetups we host at our office
- Access to learning platforms like Treehouse if you want to learn to code.