We are a fast-growing agency looking for an experienced Account Manager with proven eCommerce experience and an appetite to build best-in-class websites.
The role will require you to manage your own clients, on-going retainers and full e-commerce website build. You'll help advise on client's overall e-commerce strategy, maintain close client relationships and prioritise, organise and deliver your clients work using our design, strategy, development and SEO teams.
You'll be working with well-known brands such as Oliver Bonas, Topps Tiles, Millies Cookies, The Scouts and London Transport Museum.
- Maintain excellent relationships with our clients
- Running client meetings and presenting to clients
- Managing multiple simultaneous projects across multi-skilled teams
- Manage designers, developers and analysts
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years experience
- Experienced in E-commerce is a must
- Experienced in digital account/project manager
- Bright, ambitious, and looking to progress in a fast-paced, challenging work environment
- Passionate about e-commerce and all things digital
- Naturally well-organised, reliable, and enjoys working in a methodical way
- Magento experience would be an advantage
We believe in paying people what they think they are worth; you tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll tell you if our pockets are deep enough.
Well, we can’t promise you the world, but we can promise you a fun and creative place to work with a company that is growing fast so you will have plenty of opportunities to develop. The good news is, you will be surrounded by people who are smart, passionate about their work, and always willing to help each other.
You’ll work on a shiny new Apple MacBook, which you can take home, naturally.
You'll also be working in our London based office Monday - Friday, 9 - 5.30pm, so you'll need to live close enough to make the daily commute.
Oh, and pretty please, no recruitment agents. You know who you are!