Fanbytes is a video ad network helping the world’s biggest brands like Apple, Warner and Sony reach young people through exclusive influencers on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
Started in January 2017, we’ve grown pretty quickly counting brands like Sony, Warner and Universal as our customers whilst featuring in publications like Forbes, Evening Standard, and The Times for our crazy campaigns.
About the job:
*This job will be filled on a rolling basis*
The Account Manager will combine their creative prowess with their commercial/analytical mind to run a broad range of branded campaigns here at Fanbytes. This is one of the few jobs where knowing a lot about viral trends and pop culture can be put to good use, working with a team of young people who are pushing the boundaries of millennial advertising on Snapchat, Instagram and Tiktok.
What you’d be doing day to day:
- Manage campaigns from start to finish working with both influencers and brands to achieve results
- Engaging with our influencer team to source the best influencers and produce engaging branded content
- Maintaining relationships with brands to help them achieve their long-term marketing goals through our various products and ad formats.
- Good eye for creative and pop culture – if you live and breathe social media then you’ll do fine here.
- Commercial – experience of client facing roles in the past is a plus but not necessary.
- Social Media savvy – this is kind of obvious so we’re not going to say anything here.
- £21k – £30k (depending on experience) + commission
- Large progressions for growth – we believe that everyone should be the entrepreneur in their own job and you will be managing a team of people to deliver results.
- Fanbytes Day outs- our CEO loves axe throwing and archery so be ready to throw a bunch of stuff.
- Millennial vibe – we believe in working hard but also creating a fun environment with other young forward thinking people.
To show you’ve read the whole application, please put “Axe throwing is life” at the start of your application and describe a time when you’ve had to manage something from beginning to end.