At TransferGo we believe transferring money internationally should be frictionless and accessible. We aim to make life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
We are a fast-growing, customer-centric FinTech company with an international team of more than 120 employees, great product (both web & mobile) and a service available in 47 countries.
We are currently a small team in our London office of 20, based in Canary Wharf. However, we are growing and will be moving shortly, likely to London Bridge/Shoreditch) and with this move and growth, we are looking for an Office Assistant to support us in London. You will be working as part of a small but effective people team based in both London and Vilnius.
What does an office assistant do?
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Responsible for helping the development of the culture
- Taking care of necessary equipment for new and existing employees
- Coordinating business trips
- Help with organising company events
- Day to day running of the London TransferGo office, this includes:
- Management and distribution of communications
- Help with administrative tasks for members of the London team
- Work with our suppliers to make sure that we have a well-oiled office
- Keep track of administration budget and invoice payments
If you ask our team what they enjoy most about working at TransferGo:
- Surrounded by very smart, open, curious, action-oriented people, opportunities to learn at every turn.
- Because we’re a fast-growth business, there are plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibility and grow your skills.
- Hands-on startup environment means you get a chance to try all sorts of things and grow your skills well beyond the scope of what you were initially hired to do. There’s plenty of opportunity to grow and learn.
- It’s a mission-led business, meaning the team has a real sense of purpose, especially since most of us are expatriates, and have faced many of these challenges ourselves. We love seeing the impact of our work every day.
- Strong culture of openness & transparency.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Really swish offices (Level42, Canary Wharf).