UK based, SEED stage Company did deliver a new social network focused on ARTistic people.
Looking for a Legal Counsel to join in as equity paid co-founder
In-House Business / Corporate solicitor Corporate law experience is essential along with knowledge and general experience in business and the corporation’s industry, especially in the start-up space.
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Preparing and filing government reports
• Drafting legal documents
• Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors • Guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
• Analysing legal issues relating to proposed products/services
• Representing the corporation before administrative boards and court trials
• Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
• Te appropriate business structure and drafting shareholder agreements
• Private equity, venture capital and angel fundraising
• Share schemes including EMI schemes and other tax support including with SEIS/EIS advance assurance applications
• Intellectual property issues, including protection and exploitation of IP in the UK and internationally
• Technology and information system projects, e-commerce and risk management
• Privacy and data protection, including GDPR compliance
• All aspects of contract formation and contract management
• Business immigration compliance, licence and visa applications and renewals
• The grant of leases and sub-leases of commercial property.
Possession of administrative skills, managerial skills, and negotiating, writing, interpersonal skills.
This is a co-founder role, with an average of 20 hours per week.
For more details, please visit website (click on REMI NETWORK Ltd name on top of this ad)
More info and job description(s) will be provided by email.
UK applicants ONLY. NO freelancers, no paid job seekers as it is a co-founding position.
Thank you. R TEAM