Who we are
Reposit’s mission is to transform the way people rent, making it more affordable and accessible to Generation Rent. We are making a big impact on the property industry and have thus far saved tenants over £3 million in upfront moving costs! We are a tight-knit, ambitious and social team who are all highly dedicated to the mission.
We value giving people who are smart, hungry, open and willing to learn the opportunity to make a difference and to ultimately impact the way people live their lives. We are going through a really exciting time at Reposit and are looking for a crucial new member of our team.
Who you are
You really want to work for a startup and get excited about the idea of having a direct impact on a company. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that will never see each day be the same. You are a process driven person and have a keen eye for detail.
You value learning and personal growth and hate the idea of being a tiny fish in a massive pond without a voice. Working with other smart people doesn’t intimidate you, in fact, you love learning from others and bouncing ideas off of people who are as passionate as you are.
Most importantly you want to work in an open, honest and warm culture that values its team members as individuals rather than ‘employees’. The organised chaos of a startup excites you, and building a better future gets you out of bed in the morning
About the role
Reposit is growing super fast, and life is getting exciting (but busy) for our team. One of the most vital aspects of the Reposit service is to provide a smooth and efficient claims process for our customers. To support this we are seeking a new team member to join our claims team, who will support in making sure our customers have the best experience possible.
This is an entry level administration role and will be an opportunity to make a real difference in improving how Reposit supports its customers. It will be an opportunity to be involved in many different aspects of the company, liaising with our partners and clients.
- Process new insurance claims notifications via our system
- Collect accurate information, documents and evidence to proceed with a claim
- Analyse evidence provided by our customers to establish whether it satisfies the policy conditions
- Guide policyholders on how to proceed with the claim on our web platform as well as timelines involved for each stage of the process
- Ensure our customers are treated fairly and they receive an excellent experience
- Monitor the progression of claims to ensure we are adhering to our strict internal timelines
What we are looking for
- Experience in an administration role
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys a challenge
- Process - driven with excellent organisational skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication
- High level of emotional intelligence and empathy
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an insurance claims department
- Experience working in a startup environment
Benefits (at last!)
- Competitive salary (reviewed every 6 months)
- Free Macbook
- 28 days holiday
- Office in WeWork (free coffee, beer and prosecco!)
- Flexible working hours
- Company away days