Closing date for the application: 22nd September 2019
Job type: full time
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Growth team is the engine that (as you would expect) drives Revolut’s growth across the globe. We focus on community-driven and marketing-driven approaches to ensure our product is the preferred choice of the majority of people living in a target country or region.
The Growth department is constantly innovating and trying new ways to grow Revolut faster and more effectively. Each area of the team works like special forces: from acquisition to engagement, they own their markets, are passionate about Revolut, and use their know-how to grow the brand and our user base at breakneck speed.
ABOUT THE ROLE
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
If writing creative and engaging copy gets you out of bed in the morning, and you understand the importance of speaking to customers like humans, then we've got the perfect role for you. You see, we've set a whole new tone of voice in the banking world. One that is simple, clear and a little humorous at times. We're looking for a hands-on and passionate writer to climb on board and take the lead on all things copy, from app screens, emails and blog posts. We've built an incredible brand we are one of the fastest growing technology startups in the world as a result. We're opening thousands new accounts every day across Europe, and we'll soon be launching in North America and Asia.
The marketing approach
Our marketing team work like special forces. They identify problems, propose solutions and then implement. It’s really that simple. You could be growing the business in Europe, by working with central and local country teams to help them grow.
What you'll be doing
- Write all customer-facing copy for Revolut for Business customers - product, UX, customer emails, marketing, and more
- Learn how to connect with customers through award-winning emotive, powerful copy that speaks to their lives
- Distill down complex concepts into copy that's fantastically straight-forward
- Long-form, short-form, headlines, hashtags - whatever it takes to bring our copy to life
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 2+ years of experience in copywriting
- Writing creative and engaging content is your bread and butter (we're not corporate)
- You are incredibly hands-on yet comfortable taking a step back and thinking strategically.
- You are naturally well organized and stay cool when working to tight deadlines.
- You are incredibly driven, hungry and learn from your mistakes.
- You believe in what we are doing and are truly passionate about disrupting finance.
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with fee-free card transactions abroad. We’ve since added current accounts, business accounts, savings, insurance, and even cryptocurrency trading.
We reached 4 million customers in February 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 1000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year