We are looking for a driven and motivated co-founder to join Bourbon Streat and help disrupt the food industry.
About Bourbon Streat
Typically, American food is dumbed down as greasy burgers and store bought fries. We're here to prove you wrong. Cusine from the American South is mainly rice based, creating mouthwatering flavours like Blackened Cajun, Jambalaya and Gumbo - perfect for a quick serve restaurant and late night bar.
We specialise in Cajun and Creole cuisine straight outta New Orleans. Our flavours are punchy and exciting, inspired by Spanish, French and African flavours and best served with live Jazz music and rum based cocktails.
We are looking for an ambitious foodie entrepreneur to join the business and help to bring New Orleans cuisine from market to mainstream.
-The key focus will be on growing the business with numerous permanent units, bricks and mortar, festivals and private events next year.
-As an operations focused Co-founder, you will have responsibilities ranging from every aspect of the business and its future development.
- Looking for investors to help scale the brand.
- Finding great opportunities and collaborations for the brand including private events and festivals.
- Creating the first Bourbon Streat live event, working with venues, DJs and ticket sales.
- Managing the supply chain, ensuring we use organic produce and local farmers.
- Managing staff, rotas and accounts ensuring swift payment.
- You would join the current full-time founder and a small team of part-time staff who work at the stalls.
What we are looking for
- Experience in the street food/restaurant industry.
- Strong minded and independent self-starter who will pro-actively take on the challenge of building the needs of the business.
- Ability to pitch the brand to investors and professional network.
-Prior experience developing and implementing strategy.
-Solution-oriented and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- LOVE food and excited to bring a new brand into the market!