We are looking for a talented Chef to join Bourbon Streat and help disrupt the food industry.
About Bourbon Streat
Typically, American food is dumbed down as greasy burgers and store bought fries. We're here to prove you wrong. Cusine from the American South is mainly rice based, creating mouthwatering flavours like Blackened Cajun, Jambalaya and Gumbo - perfect for a quick serve restaurant and late night bar.
We specialise in Cajun and Creole cuisine straight outta New Orleans. Our flavours are punchy and exciting, inspired by Spanish, French and African flavours and best served with live Jazz music and rum based cocktails.
We are looking for an ambitious chef to help develop our current recipes and help to bring New Orleans cuisine from market to mainstream.
- Developing the current recipes ensuring they are perfect.
- Managing the supply chain, ensuring we use organic produce and local farmers.
- Cooking and managing service at the current stalls.
- Managing staff and rotas of the current and future markets/events.
- Interviewing and training up new staff to the highest standard.
What we are looking for
- Experience in the street food/restaurant industry.
- Previous experience in food development and knowledge of flavours.
- Highly organised individual that can keep on top of busy lunchtime service and lead staff.
- LOVE food and excited to bring a new brand into the market!
- Must be 18+