FEMALE CANDIDATES ESPECIALLY WELCOMED
As the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for:
● Managing all media activity and allocation across SEO, social and other channels
● Defining channel strategies and managing a continuous, meticulously planned and documented testing plan with an focus on measurement and analysis
● Delivering consistent channel growth and performance improvements, against key metrics and company targets
● Forecasting and deep diving into channel performance, process and operations to identify opportunities and constantly optimise
● Manage and drive the customer service team with the customer service manager
The Successful Applicant Requirements
● Worked in a startup, financial or tech experience preferred. Interest in the blockchain space is a bonus.
● A proven Performance Marketer, deeply familiar with best practice and performance management of marketing channels
● Digital marketing experience, highly effective communicator able to clearly present complex and data rich proposals, both in written and verbal form - happy to present to the board and other stakeholders on a regular basis
● Familiar with Telegram and traditional digital marketing tools (e.g. Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, analytics tools,)
● Good Excel abilities and comfortable with BI tools, ability to develop formulas and build reports with a meticulous attention to detail
● Previous experience of working in a high growth company or start-up environment, preferably in a B2B
● Customer service experience a bonus
This is a part time role with a view to a full time position and equity benefits.