TALENT PARTNER - TECH (3 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
At WeGift, we’re enabling value to go further, move faster and be used more freely. We’re completely reinventing the digital branded currency category, and creating a world where everyone has access to the global economy with no banks, borders or boundaries. To date we have built the industry’s premier digital rewards platform and are already working with the world’s leading brands like Amazon, Nike and Uber and corporate partners like Sky, Coinbase and Vodafone. Together we’re helping millions of people around the world store, send and spend value like never before.
We recognise that building a world class business requires a world class effort, so we make sure that each team member is appreciated for the unique value and skills they bring. We are driven by the knowledge that there are still millions of businesses and consumers (in a £600 billion industry!) that we can help. If you’re looking for an environment that will inspire you to dream bigger, work harder and make a difference every day, you’re in the right place.
We’ve just closed Series A (June 2019) and we have big plans to grow our team significantly. As a result, we’re on the hunt for a Senior Technical Recruiter with experience hiring python developers, infrastructure engineers, product managers and designers.
Take a look under the hood of life at WeGift from our employees perspective. This handbook [https://bit.ly/2PluGyG] built using Notion.so is what we use to navigate both the serene and choppy waters when needed.
- Participation in the Employee Options pool so you get to own a piece of WeGift.
- Pension scheme (3% contribution)
- Staff perks with WeGift brands - discounts of up to 12% on coffee, weekly groceries, holidays, the list is endless.
- Flexible hours and work from home when needed - yes, yes everyone says this but we do.
- A minimum of 25 days holiday + bank holidays (we’re not too descriptive about holidays so if you need more time off then just ask).
- WeRecognise, where we shine the spotlight on exceptional employees every month who in turn get a £200 award in the eGift card of their choice.
- Personal development budget - well actually there is no budget as we don’t believe in putting a cap on learning new things.
- Generous maternity and paternity packages to make sure you get to spend time with your new bundle of joy.
- Cycle to work scheme - save some £££ on buying a bike
- Fully licensed as a tier 2 sponsor + relocation packages to help you get settled in.
- Brand new WeWork office based in Monument, London or an uber cool Central Working space in Cambridge.
- Catered team lunches every two weeks minimum.
- Monthly team socials (Escape Rooms, Karaoke - everyone gets a chance to choose what this looks like)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.