The Sponsorship Sales Team will spearhead our focus on Estate Agency retention. You’ll be helping estate agents currently on the GetAgent platform to maximise their market share and profitability that their excellent performance deserves!
As an active member of the team, you’ll have plenty of scope and opportunity to impact the direction of our product and ensure the team understands our customers’ needs.
GetAgent has a Trustpilot score of 8.9/10. Can you help us get it even higher??
GetAgent is the Estate Agent Comparison Site
There are over 17,000 estate agents in Great Britain and they all say they’re the best. Sorting the wheat from the chaff is an almost impossible task for a Homeowner who may have never sold a property before!
At GetAgent we help Homeowners get the best estate agent for their home and the most money for them and their families. Homeowners can relax knowing that the sale of their largest financial asset is in safe hands.
How we do this?
Each day our system analyses every single property on the market in Great Britain. Using this data we can calculate how many properties each agent has listed, the percentage of asking price they achieve and how long it takes them to sell a property. This provides us with a unique ability to point Homeowners in the direction of the best estate agent for them!
On a day to day basis you will:
- Contact estate agents currently on the GetAgent platform with the intention of educating and upselling them on to our Sponsorship programme.
- Identify and overcome key objections before talking the agents through the Sponsorship registration process.
- Be a trusted advisor to the estate agents ensuring they understand how to maximise their return from the GetAgent platform.
- Take pride in offering a great customer service experience for our existing estate agency base.
In addition we are looking for someone who is passionate about shaping our processes to help build an industry defining product in a market which we believe needs urgent help. Our team is growing but is still small enough for you to help build something from the ground up and have your say in how things should be done.
You will have:
- Experience of dealing with a range of different people.
- Desire to act with integrity and be a trusted advisor - putting the needs of the customer first.
- Eagerness to work in a sales role with a clear focus on results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to not take rejection personally and the resolve to use it as an opportunity to improve.
- Hunger and willingness to learn in a rapidly evolving business.
Things which would be useful but not essential:
- Sales, customer service or account management experience.
- Experience in the British estate agency market.
We feel that it wouldn’t be a job description without a list of the benefits!
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews.
- We aim to promote from within.
- Weekly one-to-ones with a mentor.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays!).
- On-site gym available as well as weekly team exercise sessions (optional!).
- Private health insurance.
- Pension scheme with employer pension contributions.
Take a look at what working at GetAgent is like.
- An initial phone screen. This should last no more than 15 minutes.
- A more in depth face to face discussion about your background, the role and your suitability for the role.
- A "culture check" interview where you spend time with the people you’d be working with day to day.