Customer Success at Tessian
This position provides an incredible opportunity with significant earning potential and fast-growth career progression at a rapidly expanding start-up. You are a driven and engaging individual, determined to realise your potential, build brilliant relationships with our clients, and be part of a expanding team of account executives accelerating company growth through upsells (a major part of our future growth engine).
In the role you’ll manage your own clients and be measured on your ability to keep them engaged while strategically assessing, pitching and realising revenue opportunities within our rapidly-growing client base. Our clients include the world's largest hedge funds, investment banks and law firms, and this role will require you to maintain close relationships at the C-suite level in order to identify new opportunities and foster long-term profitable relationships.
Your role is the bridge between new opportunities, engineering, and current clients. Communicating our technology, taking onboard and interpreting future client needs to inform our engineering development, and leveraging your success to spread the word of Tessian and develop our company messaging of both current and yet to be created products.
There’s no pre-requisite technical knowledge needed, but you’ll have a genuine interest in technology and an appetite to learn about how our Tessian platform works, enabling you to manage all aspects of the commercial relationship with our clients and provide unrivalled product insight.
We'd love to meet someone who:
- Is driven & highly ambitious
- Has professional or commercial experience
- Understands the legal, financial and professional-services sectors
- Has a proven track record of working in a competitive, fast-paced and high pressure environment
- Is a best-in class communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ideally has previous experience or interest in cybersecurity, machine learning or email security, and understanding of the enterprise SaaS sales process
- A unique experience that you believe is relevant is an advantage. Every CSM is different and we embrace that.
Why we think you'll love it here:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
- We offer a starting base salary of £45,000 and OTE of £70,000 (flexible depending on experience)
- Equity options with every role
- 25 days of paid holiday leave, plus an additional 8 days off for UK public holidays
- A full week of work-remote a year - take your laptop and work for a week a year from wherever you like!
- Plentiful breakfast options included, as well as delicious snacks, soft drinks and a top-of-the-range coffee machine
- Team lunch provided on Fridays - normally with more hummus than you can shake a stick at
- Elite membership of the Tessian House System - giving our socials a competitive edge
- High-quality tech kit provided for you to work on
- Tessian Library: if you have a work-relevant book you'd like to read, we'll buy it and add it to our library!
- Flexible working hours and working from home, subject to agreement with your line manager
- Pension plan contributions of up to 3%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye care vouchers for annual eye-tests
- Family friendly 1 day per week working from home guaranteed for parents and carers
- Extra day off to take a child to their first day of primary school and/or nursery
- Childcare vouchers
- If you’re coming from abroad, we’ll provide relocation assistance. Over 25% of the company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move